GAIA Noise Freak Vol.4
Noise/SFX Sound Collection Created by Logic System
The GAIA Noise Freak Vol.4 sound collection was created by Logic System (Hideki Matsutake), Japan's foremost synthesizer artist. Active since the earliest days of synthesizers, he is well known through his work with Yellow Magic Orchestra (YMO), both on their recordings and as an accompanying member on their world tours.
Noise Freak Vol.4
The fourth volume in the Noise Freak series focuses on noises and sound effects. This volume features eight tones that express oriental atmospheres through synthesis.
- Flying Insects in Chorus--Envisioned as the sound of insects on a space station, this tone creates the feel of long autumn nights. It sounds great with the octave range at its highest setting.
- Triple Steam Locomotives--This tone was based on the triple-steam locomotives I saw as a child. The sound is very realistic when played on the middle C.
- Dog and Cat--This fun tone truly demonstrates the range that the GAIA is capable of delivering. Set OCTAVE to -1 and play the dog and cat with the low and high registers, respectively.
- Wind Chime in the Sky--The second tone in the "space station" series, this sound is based on the Furin wind chimes that are a Japanese tradition during long autumn nights.
- Down Sequence--Use this highly practical generic sound as a "secret ingredient" that forms the foundation of your sequenced phrases and grooves. Set the octave range to suit your particular needs.
- New Cosmic Surfing--This sound was named after "Cosmic Surfin'," one of YMO's signature tunes. It works great when you switch among different arpeggios while you play with the GAIA's KEY HOLD turned on.
- Gamelan Kecak SH-01--This sound is reminiscent of a real Southeast Asian festival. Play the keys any way you like and express the cheerful atmosphere of a festival.
- FUZZ Mania Satisfaction--As the name suggests, this is a highly satisfying distortion sound. In song production, you can use this as an aggressive tone that is distinctly different from distorted guitar.
Roland Software License Agreement
In no event shall Roland Corporation be liable to end-users for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to financial damages for any loss of profits or information arising from the use of, or inability to use this updater. The foregoing provision is effective even if Roland Corporation has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
This is a legal agreement between you (an individual or a corporation) and Roland Corporation (herein referred to as "Roland") regarding the usage of this software product (herein referred to as "SOFTWARE"). Please read carefully the terms of this License Agreement before installing or using the SOFTWARE. By installing, copying, or starting the use of the SOFTWARE, you hereby consent to the terms of this License Agreement.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE
Roland grants you the following non-exclusive rights to use the SOFTWARE in accordance with the terms of this License Agreement.
- (a) You may only use the SOFTWARE on a specific single computer at one time. Use of the SOFTWARE shall include loading the SOFTWARE into temporary memory (i.e., RAM) or installing the SOFTWARE into storage media (i.e., hard disk) of the computer on which you will use the SOFTWARE.
- (b) You may make one copy of the SOFTWARE for backup purposes only (on floppy disk, magneto optical disk, DAT or the similar media), but you are prohibited to make any other copy.
The SOFTWARE and its copyrights are the property of Roland and are protected by all international copyright laws and treaties.
Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE like any other copyrighted material (i.e., a book or a CD). All rights that are not provided for herein are reserved by Roland.
3. OTHER RESTRICTIONS
- (a) You shall not modify, change, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE and the copyright notice and copyrighted logo.
Unauthorized copying, uploading to another network, distributing, modifying and/or attaching this software to other media or any other sales item is expressly forbidden.
- (b) You shall not loan, rent, lease, sublicense or transfer the SOFTWARE, either in whole or in part, to any third party. But you may permanently transfer the SOFTWARE and accompanying printed materials provided you retain no copies of the Software and recipient agrees to the terms of this License Agreement. If the SOFTWARE has been updated or upgraded, any transfer of the SOFTWARE must include the most recent update and all prior versions.
- (c) If this SOFTWARE contains multiple templates of media (such as floppy disks and CD-ROM) and these media contain the same software, you may use only the one form of media that is appropriate for your computer. You shall not use the remaining form(s) of media on another computer.
- (d) You may not use the Software from multiple locations of a multi-user or networked system at any time.
4. NO WARRANTY
Roland makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, with respect to any of the software, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
5. NO LIABILITY
Roland can not reply to inquiries regarding this system software updater. Please read the instructions completely, and please note that you should use the SOFTWARE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
In no event shall Roland be liable to end-users for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to financial damages for any loss of profits or information arising from the use of, or inability to use this product. The foregoing provision is effective even if Roland has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Even if the SOFTWARE has any material, verifiable, and reproducible program errors, Roland shall have no liability to modify such errors.
6. TERMINATION OF THE LICENSE
Roland reserves the right to terminate this License Agreement if you fail to comply with any of the terms of this License Agreement. Upon such termination, you shall immediately stop using the SOFTWARE.
- (a) Any provision of this Agreement which is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction shall be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition or unenforceability without affecting, impairing or invalidating the remaining provisions hereof.
- (b) This License Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of State of California without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws.
Copyright (C) 2013 Roland Corporation. All rights reserved.
If you agree with the Software License Agreement please press the DOWNLOAD button below to proceed.
To use the downloaded file, a personal computer is required.
For details on how to use the program and other important information, please refer to the “Readme” that is included in the downloaded file.